Tuesday, April 1, 2008

More Durango Fun!

I couldn't help but post a few more pics of our fun in the snow! I got these pictures off Noelle's camera, and I have to say I'm impressed with her photography skills (O.K. I did crop them a bit) but maybe we have "Megan" in the making!

The Hostess herself, Ms. Belle. I love the pageant wave in the Uhgs!

Grandpa Dave relishing in his grandchildren. I'm amazed at the patience our parents have for their Grandchildren...

Mr. Rockwell, Amb's youngest son, is the sweetest, and I mean the sweetest, baby I've ever met! You just look at him and he smiles.


"Maybe if my Mom would get me out of this girly coat, and buy me a real boy's coat, my Uncle's would stop calling me such a wuss."

-Taft



These girls just think they're sooooo COOL! They just need a couple more babies under their belts...




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute cute. the one of camielle eating the egg dye is priceless.




p.s. are you mad at me? on sunday i didn't really talk to you....i tried, but I probably tried to talk to you at the wrong time....well i hope you're not mad or anything.

Katie said...

Hey Nicole- I love your blog and all your cute pictures. You are also very talented. I loved talking with you at the park today and and so glad I am in your ward. I cant wait to get to know you better. Katie

Sabra said...

The picture of Vegas is awesome. Noelle has a gift!