Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Some might wonder what my children do while I work on a project. I thought these photos illustrated perfectly how children can learn to adapt and make things happen on their own. We mother's can't do everything for them! This morning, Taft was doing his usually morning graze and kept insisting on a snack. I told him to go make himself some lunch, and that's exactly what he did! Not just something for himself, but a "delicious" mustard sandwich for all of us. I know, disgusting, but he and Camille love em'!




I love this kid!!!!!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Yum, on white bread no less. What project are you working in?? Can I help?? I want to get my fingers sticky with paint. Wait, come help me!!

Katie said...

That is so cute. My kids dont do very cute things when I am busy on a project and I always regret leaving them alone.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

megan said...

nomination for mom of the year for teaching your kids to feed themselves!!! love it...way to go! you must've read the parenting breakthrough :)