Sunday, March 30, 2008

Spring Break 2008 in Durango!

What a fantastic time we had in Durango! I love being together with my whole family. It was a fun filled vacation of relaxation, good food, good comedy, and just a titch of drama! Thanks to Amb and Ken for providing us with a small touch of "heaven on earth."
What is the legal limit for personages on a Ranger? Oh, nevermind, the Wright's don't understand the word "legal." I think on the way down the mountain they piled 15 people into that sucker!
Here's to Taft trying to prove to his Uncle Cam that he CAN be tough!
Someone forgot to tell Camille that the tablets you dye eggs with are not candy!


Noelle and Kylie were inseperable all week! I remember how much I loved being with my cousins when I was little... we used to hide from our parents so we didn't have to go home. I think one of us hid in our cousins van and it wasn't till about 20 minutes down the road that our Uncle found out and had to turn around and take us back home.

4 comments:

megan said...

Oh that picture of Camille is priceless!!! hilarious!

The Bellyakers... said...

How fun! I am always curious how other families do "Family Reunions." Does everyone get an assignment or does Amberlee organize and execute? We are still working out those kinks... would love your thoughts. And by the way-- the picture of Camille eating the dye was hysterical. I've never heard of anyone doing that before!!! So funny....

Dawn said...

that looks like it was a ton of fun. Cousins are the BEST! How did that tablet taste? yuck!

Tiffany said...

So cute! I am suppose to be watching confrence right now. I saw that picture with camille and started laughing so hard. My parents are here right now so I made my dad come and look at it. It is so fun to see pictures of your kids! It looks like you guys had so much fun. I can't wait until our family vacation next month.