Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year's with the Lemmons

We spent New Year's with the Lemmons in good ol' Yuma. What a great time we all had. The girls played nonstop. Visiting with Bobby and Sabra was just like old times... sitting out in the drive way, wishing, dreaming, and maybe even coveting to our hearts content. Brett finally admitted he really missed the place, especially seeing all the green. You wouldn't think Yuma's that green, but all the irrigation makes it beautiful. At least they have irrigation.
Poor Prescott:( A big thanks to the Lemmons for hosting us, they're the best!!!













4 comments:

Dawn said...

Sounds like you had fun. At least you could go outside, it was sooo cold here!

Sabra said...

I'm so glad you all came down! You wouldn't believe how beautiful it is here today. Buddy is wearing shorts! Figures it waited for our holiday weekend to be over. 68 degrees at 6:00pm!

Anonymous said...

Hey there! This is Kelsey, and I have been in the blogging world for a while now, but I don't know how, or why you would know that exactly. So I decided to tell you myself. I love your blog. You have so many talents that I never knew....apholstry, floral arrangements, decorating....you do it all girl! Work it! Anyways, I've added you to my blog....so yeah! Now you know! Happy New year! love kels

Sabra said...

That's one beautiful dog!