Sunday, January 13, 2008

#1 Tip on doing "Less!"

I couldn't resist. I know this isn't the best picture but it's all I could get (Meg where were you?!) If you have read my previous post and have decided to "do less" my first suggestion is finding a helping hand, maybe even your husband. I do have to say that Brett has always been a good helper around the house... until recently. Of course he's not sitting in a Lazy Boy watching sports, he just seems to have so many other things that have to be done, ie; work, church, horses... Anyways, despite his unavailability as of late, this guy is much in need of some credit from his wife. I have to say he's always trying to do the best he can, even if that means bringing home flowers and doing the dishes even when he's tired and really just wants to relax. So kudos to you Brett! Putting up with me isn't easy for any man. You are an awesome husband and father. Thanks for all you do for me... and for the flowers!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

I LOVE this doing less! I pretty much give Tom a choice, bath time with the boys or dishes! It's pretty even, depends on if there's a game on the tube, then it's dishes! Good Job Brett!

The Dinner Belle said...

What a good boy. He didn't want to go with one of the frilly aprons?!

Sabra said...

Love the granite!

megan said...

Good...good...man...and to think you wouldn't go for the one-hour reservation!