Sunday, January 13, 2008

I finally got our new camera up and running and am now able to upload some of our fun pictures from the last couple months. Coco (my Mom) made these adorable nightgowns for the girls over Thanksgiving when she came to visit. I saw the fabric at Joann's and just had to make something with it. I came home with a pattern, fabric, and good intentions. After too many distractions, Coco took over and finished the gowns with nothing less than exactness, patience, and an eye for perfection. She's a great seamstress! I let the girls wear their nightgowns home from Carole's on Christmas Eve. They loved them and continue to wear them whenever they're clean:)
Thanks MOM!










3 comments:

Dawn said...

Cute pj's!

Sabra said...

I love Gramma Coco!

megan said...

Man...you would think I would've earned some pjs in return for the roll lesson!