Wednesday, March 12, 2008




I know, I know... I really meant to post to my blog after I changed it to "private," but as many of you well know Moms can get easily distracted. I had great intentions.

I know everyone is sick of looking at "New Name Ideas" and so I hope to soon post some of what has been going on in my life. I appreciate everyones comments on my blog name, but I think I'll stay with Floralogie... simple because I love flowers. My greatest love in the floral world is the Cherry Brandy Rose. Often Bride's will say... "No Roses." Little do they know of the versatility, resilience, and splash of intense color that roses can lend to an arrangement. So till further posts, go buy yourselves some flowers and brighten your day with one of God's most beautiful creations!
P.S. I can't take credit for the bouquet above. It was created by www.floraramamoderndesign.com. Check their site out if you love flowers, their creations are amazing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you....pure and simple nic...from an anonymous friend :) I'll start checking again...

Sabra said...

Roses are nice, but I'll take a good ole carn any day!

I hope you know I'm kidding!

Tia said...

Okay so I was going to add a little note to my really long post, about how Im still going to post projects and Nicole you better too cause I really want to see those dresses. I think it's great when somone posts something that they feel proud about and are really excited about - I think it's really about going overboard and posting 50 projects a week - I mean who can keep up with that? So please post pictures of those dresses!! By the way I really want some tips on flower arranging, I've thought about just coming down there and learning from you, but do you have suggestions on where to learn from. I've checked with every flower shop here in town and the community college - nothing!