Monday, March 17, 2008

Funky Apron

Just wanted to post a pic of a fun and funky apron I made for my sister, Amberlee, for her Birthday. I really enjoyed creating this apron and absolutely love the fabrics. The main print is an Amy Butler fabric, and the Zebra is from Sis Boom fabrics, two fabulous textile designers. The pocket is perfect for a cell phone or a to-do-list. Also, I have to give a shout out to Kim Hendricks of http://www.olivejuiceco.typepad.com/. Her designs inspired this apron and I think she has oodles of style! Also, thanks to Amb and Meg for modeling two different ways to tie the apron. I personally like to tie the apron behind me for a more slimming effect:)






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love, Love, Love, Love them! when I decide to maybe someday possibly cook someday maybe in the future (yeah right...you want to come put the fire out????) then I'd totally ask you to make me an apron! I think that we should have a blog fashion show....yah know? with everyone's creations modeled....yah? yah? lol. i'm glad you're back!

megan said...

I need posing lessons from Amberlee....

Tia said...

love the mix of fabrics!

Anonymous said...

yeah. nice big mama h....