Friday, November 30, 2007

So now you all know how well I keep a journal... I stink! Consistency is not my thing, even though Brett's life mission is to teach me this fine art. He was born consistent. Anyhow, I've been meaning to update my blog, but.... well, there's really no excuse I can think of right now on why I havn't.

I hate to say I'm sooooooo busy. Like when you ask someone how they are doing and they reply that they're sooooooooo busy. Like their life is sooooooooo important, and yours is sooooooo NOT! O.K. I'm sounding like a valley girl. So I have to say I've been a little busy just being a Mom and trying to be creative on the side. I thought I'd post some pic's from a home boutique I did a couple weeks ago. Nothing special, just fun stuff to fill my "creative need" as Brett calls it. I am so bad at taking pictures of what I make, sorry Meg, no pics of the Ladies aprons.








1 comments:

Dawn said...

Hi, just stopped in and discovered you have been busy! I love your frames and aprons, might need one for Megan's birthday, she loves to help in the kitchen!