Friday, November 30, 2007


I can't say accessorizing a home is what I do best, I really don't like too many trinkets. Due to small children, I try to keep all tempting things out of my little one's sight. That said, my most FAVORITE accessory , my red and white Ana candles, came crashing down off my buffet into little pieces. It really was heartbreaking, almost as sad as when the movers 2 years ago just didn't seem to pack my black and white pair so well. So, I am completely void of Ana Candles in my home and I just feel like I have no style at all now. So sad.

My love affair with these candles began almost 9 long years ago when I discovered them in a small boutique in Ann Arbor. I think I purchased 3 or 4 pairs, giving them away for birthdays over the years and keeping the black and white ones for myself. A few years later, my friend Lindsay, gave me a red and white pair. Since that time I have seen them here or there in boutiques and never seem to have saved my pennies well enough to buy more. Occasionally I would search for them online with no success. Well what do you know, two days before my red and white candles came crashing down I came across the officially website for Ana Candles. I was thrilled to see such a great selection and only five bucks for shipping! I know, I know, they're just candles, but I love their graphic design, yet soft look. Of course I can't take them to heaven with me ( see next post, ha, ha) but while I'm here on this beautiful earth I will attempt to adorn my home with the simple, yet lovely, Ana Candle!






2 comments:

megan said...

Oh my goodness...I had no idea!!! this was like discovering you had some big dark secret! Candles...who would've thought...hmmm...good info to know though...and love the new posts...thank you!

Anonymous said...

did you find all you need? I know a place here in Phx. that carries them... My house also holds many and I too LOVE them!! Miss you guys...