Sunday, October 21, 2007

Just wanted to post some of our fun pics from Fall Break. We went home to the "motherland" (UT) as some call it, and had a wonderful time. We enjoyed the beautiful leaves, visiting with high school friends, and most of all just hangin' out at Coco's. I always love going home to my parents because my children live outside. It helps that their cousins live about 100 yards away and Uncle Cam had made them an awesome quad course. It scares Brett to death, but my kids love riding the quads!
I met up with my dear friends from high School, Brandy and Trish, and Brandy's mom, Brenda! We had lunch together at one of our favorite old time restaurants, Robintino's. Catching up with those gals was the highlight of my vacation!
These are Trish's daughters, Kendall and Aaron... Noelle and Camille hit it off with them right away!
... And it's rare that you will find Taft and I smiling at the same time. Neither one of us are famous for our smiles, usually you just see our furrowed brows!

5 comments:

Sabra said...

One day we'll have to take some pictures when we're together. Novel idea. Maybe I'll make it into your blog! Sounds like your trip was great. Miss you! Call me sometime. I don't want to hound you.

megan said...

Yea!! Love the photos and the commentary! Nice way to keep up to date...I don't even have to get a personal report :)

Brandy said...

Okay, had I known that the pic of me with my butt sticking up in the air would make it into your blog, I wouldn't have sent it! :) I'm only teasing, of course. I am so glad that you enjoyed lunch because I was so very happy to spend time with you and your family. The kids had a blast, even if Mason is too little to know he did. Love you!

The Patrona said...

Hmmm. The Holy Land. Do you miss it yet? Bet not! But we miss you. Great pic of you and Taft. I'm not so sure of Moms hair in the Robintinos picture. Is she going for a blast from the past? You really should help her with that. Well, thanks for covering for us this Thanksgiving. Your that Rockstar sister we can always count on. Miss you.

megan said...

Ummm...could we have an update on life? maybe some apron pictures??? please :)