Tuesday, September 18, 2007

These photo's were taken by my great friend Megan Holdsworth.
She's a photographer and you can view her work at
megaphotoblog.blogspot.com





I can feel the season change in the air and I love it! I love fall... it reminds me of our days in Michigan. The leaves, apples, breezy weather, and fall colors were such a delight. I miss those days, but plan on heading home to the "motherland" (UT) for fall break and I know I'll get my Autumn fix then. But as we say goodbye to our summer days I thought I should post some of my favorite summer pics. Most of our summer days were filled with swimming and turning ourselves toasty brown... well as toasty brown as our pasty white skin can get. Of course, sunscreen is best, but sometimes a healthy glow just looks and feels so good!

0 comments: