Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I just can't stand it any longer... I hate to be a show off, but I just had to post these pics of my family. Like most of the pictures on this blog, these were taken by my good friend, Megan, who is an amazing photographer. She does such awesome work! Noelle's the dramatic poser in our family (I'm sure you'll be able to see) and for Camille, well she fell backwards off the couch before we began shooting and we're happy she's wearing something other than a swimsuit... as for Taft, well at least he's looking at the camera. Shout out to Meg!!!







7 comments:

An said...

Beautiful kids, Nic! I'm glad you're blogging now...it is so much fun to keep up with old friends this way.

The Bellyakers... said...

Beautiful photos Nicole! So excited to stay in touch (at least via the blogs!) Can't wait to have dinner the next time you're heading to Phoenix...

megan said...

Dude...I've dropped the ball...instead of posting them on my blog like I should be...I'm looking at them on YOUR blog!! nice work girlfriend.

The Patrona said...

Wow. You guys are Town and Country cover material! Someone really should submit. What a beautiful family! Could you sign up as a friend of my blog (texasrangerandco), so that I can show you off to everyone? Oh, if Dave Wright saw these his peacock feathers would be in a total fan!

Amberlee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dawn said...

You have such a beautiful family! THanks for sharing your blog with us, we're going to add you to ours!!

Harris Family said...

These photos are so beautiful! I'm guessing ya'll don't get on your blog much, but i found your blog through my sister Aubry. It has been so long since we've seen you guys. Your family has grown so much-your children are all just beautiful! Where do you guys live now?