Saturday, September 27, 2008

Forever Strong!

O.K. I know it's pathetic that I will come out of blog hibernation for this, but I just had to pass along my thoughts on such an outstanding movie! Besides the main character, Sean Astin, being an incredible hottie, this movie is what all great flicks should be modeled after- intense, exciting, moving, and thought-provoking. Forever Young is not just another feel-good flick, but something that touches your heart about life and what you truly believe. My only sadness is that my little Bro, Elder Wright, isn't around to see it. He would love it.

2 comments:

Beck said...

Is this a church thing? i haven't even heard of it :) With boys and sports... we are always looking for a good "feel good" movie :) lol

5ofus said...

NO this isn't a church thing. We know the director Ryan Little & he is amazing. You have to go see this movie. We have already been twice. We took Bronson with us. Don't miss this movie. My boys are dying to play Rugby now. The movie is a true story. My husband & I both cried. Thanks for posting on your blog about it. It was great to see you again.
Leah